European countries regulate the operation of gambling establishments legislatively. Both land-based clubs and virtual venues are popular there.
Olexiy Ivanov, a well-known professional gambler, regularly publishes reviews of online establishments on his website Casino Zeus. The expert recently wrote a review of Canadian clubs in English https://casinozeus.net/, where information is provided on the following:
- Online casino rankings;
- Comparison of different depositing methods;
- Aspects for selecting the best mobile and online establishments; and
- Latest information on the incentives available.
Licensed Canadian Clubs: At the moment, Canada is among the top ten in terms of gambling industry development. Each virtual gambling platform here is required to obtain a licence for gambling activities.
The Kahnawake Gaming Commission is the organization that issues licences for gambling activities. This is a special commission that is located in Kahnawake. There are a total of six types of licences available. The type depends on what kind of gambling activity the establishment is engaged in.
Olexiy Ivanov explains on his website that gambling entertainment is not legitimate in Canada. However, each province in this country can regulate the industry under its own laws, as has Ontario.
The best of 2022: There are several hundred online casinos in the Canadian betting market. Many of them function reliably, honestly, and consistently. Casino Zeus has compiled a list of the best clubs in Canada. It includes:
- King Billy;
- Royal Vegas;
- Kosmonaut; and
- PlayAmo and others.
These resources have been thoroughly vetted by Casino Zeus.
How to select an online club: It is difficult enough to pick a gambling club that is reliable and fair. The Casino Zeus resource presents aspects that point to the honesty of a casino like:
- Great feedback. These can be checked on sites such as Reddit and Trustpilot.
- Availability of a live chat for quick resolution of problems and questions.
- Huge choice of games: slots, table games, live dealer games and more.
- Personal data of clients are securely protected.
Payment Systems: Online casinos in Canada can use a variety of methods to make financial transactions, like Visa/Mastercard, Paysafecard, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Instadebit and Bitcoin.
The currency of the country is the Canadian dollar. Therefore, it is important to make all transactions in CAD to avoid paying currency conversion fees.
Responsible gaming advice: The government strictly enforces the principles of responsible play by clubs. These rules include:
- Protection from the registration of underaged users.
- Provisions are made for setting deposit limits.
- Systems are designed to limit the amount of time a user is on the casino’s website.
- In case of gambling addiction, a gambler can contact organizations such as GamStop, GamblersAnonymous, BeGambleAware.
Alternatives to online clubs: Land-based gambling establishments are also popular in Canada. They welcome many guests, including tourists. The clubs are luxuriously decorated and offer a true gaming experience.
Ground clubs in Canada are particularly trusted by users. Providers pay a profit from their income to the government.