No new covid cases were reported by Durham Region Health Department yesterday. So far 1,803 Covid-19 cases have been reported since February 29.
No new covid-related death was announced for the 20th day.
No cases are hospitalized. However, 21 people are in home isolation.
Deaths so far total 181, of which 152 were in long term care homes (LTCH). Recoveries number 1,601.
Durham Health yesterday updated the overall community-wide Covid breakdown. The highest number of cases at 599 were in Pickering followed by 476 in Ajax and 285 in Oshawa.
Death Toll: No new death reported
- Of the 89 reported deaths in Pickering, 86 were in LTCH
- Of the 37 reported deaths in Ajax, 31 were in LTCH
- Four deaths were reported in Whitby [none in LTCH]
- Of the 23 reported deaths in Oshawa, 15 were in LTCH
- Seven deaths were reported in Clarington [none in LTCH]
- 21 deaths were reported in Uxbridge, 20 in LTCH
- No deaths have been reported in Scugog
- No deaths have been reported in Brock
Note: The data were extracted from the integrated Public Health Information System at 1 pm yesterday.