The Regional Municipality of Durham has announced a temporary road closure at the intersection of Olive Avenue (Regional Road 59) and Grandview Street South in the City of Oshawa.
- When: May 21, for a few hours between 6 am to 6 pm.
- Where: Intersection of Olive Avenue and Grandview Street South.
- Why: To safely place road asphalt.
Drivers are asked to exercise caution for the safety of pedestrians, cyclists and work crews.
Concession Road 7
Temporary road closure on Concession Road 7 between Westney Road and Salem Road for a cross culvert pipe replacement.
Duration: Thursday, May 21 and Friday, May 22 from 8 am until 3 pm
A portion of Concession Road 7 between Westney Road and Salem Road will be closed temporarily for a cross culvert pipe replacement. Emergency vehicles will have access via Westney Road.
Temporary Road Closure at Duberry Drive, from Major Oaks Road to House #2083 Duberry Drive.
- Purpose: To facilitate storm and sanitary sewer installation for new development
- Duration: Thursday, May 21 to Friday, June 27
Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.