BV Courtice Partners (Trolleybus Urban Developments) has submitted applications for a subdivision and a change to the Zoning By-law to permit 80 units on Courtice Road.
The proposal includes 39 street townhouses and 41 townhouses, as well as blocks for greenspace, open space and future development. The site area is 7.45 hectares (19.40 acres), according to Clarington municipality.
The lands are located at 3015, 3091, 3121, 3133 and 3147 Courtice Road (east side of Courtice Road, west of Harry Gay Drive and north of Nash Road).
The municipality has issued a notice of Public Meeting regarding the proposed development.
Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
Time: 6:30 pm.
Place: Online or in person in Council Chambers, Municipal Administrative Centre, 40 Temperance Street, Bowmanville.
A link to join the meeting using an online device or telephone will be available shortly before the start of the meeting at www.clarington.net/calendar.
Reports available upon request
- Draft Plan of Subdivision Package
- Environmental Impact Study
- Planning Rationale Report
- Phase One Environmental Site Assessment
- Arborist Report
- Stage 1 Archaeological Report
- Functional Servicing and Stormwater Management Report
- Preliminary Hydrogeological and Water Balance Assessment
- Floodplain Study
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Plan
- Landscape Analysis
- Noise Impact Study
- Transportation Impact Study
- Urban Design Brief
- Concept Plan
File numbers: Subdivision: S-C-2022-0006 / Zoning: ZBA 2022-0008.
Contact Tracey Webster at 905-623-3379, ext. 2415 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on the proposed Draft Plan of Subdivision and Zoning By-law Amendment application.